Service Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY AVAILING OF OUR SERVICES FROM OUR WEBSITE OR FROM ANY OTHER MEANS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Our services are conducted and operated by INNOVTECHSOL.COM. Throughout the site, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Innovtechsol. We offer this Website, including all information and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here. This Agreement does not alter in any way the service terms or service conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Innovtechsol for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately request for terminating your service and the same will be immediately terminated by our end. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
By availing of our services from this website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service”. You agree to be bound by the following service terms and service conditions, including our website Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
Please read these Service Terms and Conditions carefully before making the payment or submitting any product review/comments. If you do not agree to all the service terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not avail of our services by any means. If these Service Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or changes added to our services will also be subject to the Service Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of these terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
P01: General Service Policies
All the services provided by Innovtechsol or it’s parts are comes under our general service policies. For Individual service polices please refer the other policy sections under our “Service Terms/Policies“. By availing any of Innovtechsol’s services you agree to these policies. Please read all the the policies before making the payments/asking for our postpaid services.
- P01/A1: Our service is totally customized as per the requirement requested by the clients. Estimated delivery date will be given after we received the work details from the client’s end. 48 hours is the minimum time required to complete one single video (in case of animation), it may increase depending upon the requirements/holiday(s), and minimum 7 days for website development.
- P01/A2: Estimated date for orders received/taking on 30th, 31st, 1st and 2nd of every month can be a bit delayed and est. date will be given on 2nd of every month (Only in this case). Estimated dates are not promised dates it can be changed due to certain situations. Innovtechsol reserved the full rights to change/update any estimated date without any prior notification.
- P01/B1: We provide revisions of our service/work after delivery to all our clients’. Maximum of up to 2 revisions can be done on request. More than 2 revisions are not allowed for a single service. (Other than in case of technical dispute from Innovtechsol’s end). In case of animation video all the revisions made to a videos are limited. (ref. P01/B2)
- P01/B2: Continuation of policy P01/B1, as the videos are made according to client’s requirement requested revisions are done with a limitation, changing the entire or more than 40% of the script, scene, codes, & web-designs in case of animation videos and website development are not acceptable.
- P01/B3: With reference to policies P01/B1 and P01/B2 revision request must be placed/requested within 24 hours from the deliver date and time, otherwise no revision request will be accepted after 24 hours in case of animation videos and 72 hours for website development service.
P02: Payments Options (Service Payment)
We accept debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI, Paytm Wallet, and bank transfer as a payment method from only the link(s) that are shared via email and SMS from Innovtechsol OR direct payment from our client portal (https://client.innovtechsol.com). We do not accept cheques payments. Credit cards must clear the authorization process on order. Due to regulatory limitations/insufficient balance, you might get charged extra when you place the order. Please contact your bank for more information on your daily/monthly transaction limits. We reserve the right to cancel/refund service orders/payments without prior notice to the user.
All the payments are made to Innovtechsol.com We are not responsible for transaction mistakes (like entering the wrong receiver’s details in case of bank transfers, wrong receiver’s phone no, wrong receiver’s UPI ID, or any other mistakes from the user end. GET OUR RIGHT DETAILS FROM OUR PAYMENT PAGE ONLY or from the generated invoice.
In case due to wrong details or any other problem created from the user’s end, and for that payment was sent by the user, but not received by us. We’re not responsible to start the service until and unless we received the payment. (If so we’ll wait for 7-10 days for the bank to process the payment then also we didn’t receive the payment we can’t start working on the service).
- P02/A1: According to the nature of our business/services we provide to our clients, we do not provide/accept refund requests for the service payments. Only technical disputes from Innovtechsol’s end will be consider for refund in all of our services.
- P02/A2: Refunds will only be issued if the client request/cancel the service before starting the service/project. (Section P02/A2 is not applicable for animation videos and our postpaid services).
- P02/B: Payment must be done in full before starting the service/project (only in case of animation video making & website development) Section P02/B is not applicable for our post paid services.
- P02/C1: Innovtechsol reserves the right to remove all the discounts and complimentary features from the invoice if the payment is not completed before the due date.
- P02/C2: After the confirmation of the service from the client, we’re bound to create an invoice for the service with a due date of 4 days for the clients to complete the payment.
- P02/C3: Due date may be increased only up on client’s request before 24 hours prior to the 1st or 2nd due date. Innovtechsol will send all reminder notifications to clients. 24 hours before, after and on every due date to client’s register email and SMSs.
- P02/C4: Overdue invoices for Innovtechsol’s postpaid services will carry a fine fee of ₹15/day in case the postpaid invoices are not paid after 15th due date or not paid after receiving 15th over due notification (Applicable for all the Marketing & SMS Gateway invoices)
- P02/D: Innovtechsol reserves the right to remove all the access of the client if the payment is not completed after 5th due date notice.
- P02/E: For overdue payments, Innovtechsol reserved the rights to return the hosting & domain (if applicable) in case of website development for compensation of the service charge.
P03: User's Content Protection Policy
Only our video making & SMS gateway related services comes under these policies. For website development services please check policy section P04
- P03/A1: Innovtechsol may use some contents as demo/example work and for Innovtechsol’s marketing purpose. By publishing client’s contents for our marketing purpose we’ll take all necessary privacy precautions required to protect the contents.
- P03/A2: The demo work links that are being sent to client(s) are only viewable links client(s) can’t download the content using that links.
- P03/A3: We’ll only share the download link after the payment. Taking screen recording or forcefully downloading the content or using the content before the delivery or the payment, violates our service terms. We reserve the rights to take dome if contents are used before delivery or payments.
- P03/A4: Innovtechsol reserves the rights to claim a copyright against the type of contents mentioned in P03/A3. We used our own licenced software which gives us the power to claim the copyright on scripts, audio, voiceover, and the assets used. Till the time the payment is incomplete Innovtecsol will be the owner of every video(s) make under our software licence.
- P03/A5: According to the policy P02/A1 and P03/A3 viewers will not be able to download or use the contents for their personal/commercial use without our/owner’s permission. The variation of ownership may vary according to the software licence transfer and owner of the software “Innovtechsol”. Transfer process can only be done by the authorization of Innovtechsol.
- P03/B: We do not sell any existing/pre-made content to other users, except the background studio licensed musics, and voiceover artist’s voices, screen character(s) and some pre-build assets from studio.
- P03/C1: Video content(s) will only be available on our database for 48 hours (maximum) after the download link has been clicked by the client. (After delivery of the video/download link). Video revision are done with the policies ref. of P01/B1, P01/B2, and P01/B3 only.
- P03/D1: We’re not responsible for the product/service promotion of the contents. We do not do any type of paid promotions on our website or with our produced contents.
- P03/D2: According to the policy P03/D1 all the videos we select for marketing purpose are not sponsored by our clients.
- P03/E1: We’re not responsible for any kind of wrong information’s given through the work models. (it totally depends on our user’s requirements).
- P03E2: Continuation of policy P03/E1, Innovtechsol is not responsible for any kind of social, cultural, political, or religious message convey whether i.e positive, negative, against, or for through the content(s) requested by our client(s).
- P03/E3: (With ref. to policy P03/E1, and P03/E2) We’re not responsible for any kind of strong/abusive words used in the contents of the videos, as all are made on client’s request.
- P03/F: We’ve trained experts working with your every project, and everything he/she is doing with your project is being recorded by our servers and for that, we’re not responsible for any type of mishappenings during our development process.
P04: Website Development Policies
- P04/A: Viewers will not be able to copy or use the exact code/contents for their personal/commercial use without our/owner’s permission.
- P04/B1: The password of your hosting, website-admin, and cPanel that you shared with us will be protected and accessed by only our authorized members.
- P04/B2: Passwords of hosting, cPanel, servers, and admin panel which users share with us are protected and not shared to anyone other than our authorized members.
- P04/C: We’ve trained experts working with your every project, and everything he/she is doing with your project is being recorded by our servers and for that, we’re not responsible for any type of mishappenings during our development process.
P05: Entire Aggrement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Service Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. We are not responsible for any kinds of miss happening happens with your website, servers, hosting, cPanel and admin panel before our service, after our service and while ongoing service situation.
These Service Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.